Wednesday, August 8, 2012

VA - Nameless Flames [2003]


I can't remember where this came from. Maybe I bought it in Japan? This compilation has a very eclectic mix of bands, from wild thrash to dreamy shoegaze. Some of the "bigger" names on this comp are Deep Slauter, who toured the States in 2007, and Snore, who are similar to Deep Slauter. Crap, there's just a lot of different stuff on here. I don't have much inside knowledge into this comp, so just give it a try.

Here's some Deep Slauter:


1. Deep Slauter - Peeping
2. Deep Slauter - A Full Stop
3. Fakestarfakes - Can I Close My Eyes To Sweet
4. Fakestarfakes - God Stays
5. ExVxS - New Word
6. ExVxS - Nauseating Sight
7. Slick - After The Deep Grief
8. Slick - Leave Tracks
9. Remainasit - 見つからない
10. Remainasit - Byeture
11. BxQx Idol - DxMxNxG
12. BxQx Idol - 有象無象
13. BxQx Idol - インチキジャスティス
14. BxQx Idol - ExLxD
15. Guernica - Kings
16. Chavo - Meaning
17. Chavo - Fuck All
18. Chavo - I Was At A Loss For Words
19. Weatherroll - Asayake Meets My Cartain
20. Zillion - 断
21. Zillion - 研ぐのは誰か、使うは我か
22. Zillion - 散乱の中心
23. Zillion - 人人人
24. Snore - 空白
25. Snore - 美しい物に心を蓴われてそこに在る哀しみに耳を傾けようともしない

No comments:

Post a Comment