Friday, June 8, 2012

Bo!Rock→1 - Self-Titled [2006]


The end to a weird week, me off my schedule, the releases not the usual screamo/emo that you've come to expect. Well, let's end it weirdly then. Here's Bo!Rock→1 (pronounced Borokichi) with their self-titled CD, one I got blind from a trade with Satire Records. No date on the CD, but I think I got it around 2006.

I'm not sure the best way to describe this, because it's not really in my sphere of musical knowledge. I guess I would call it garage rock? Descriptions on other sites say its like Iggy Pop or The Stooges. I never listened to either, so I'll just have to agree with those references. It's messy, noisy, loud, and fun. Vocals are screamed, everything played with a purposeful sloppiness.

Surprisingly, they're still together and rocking pretty hard. Here's a video of them from two months ago playing the first track on this album, Masturbation:


1. マスターベーション
2. LOVE STOMP
3. フリフリ99'
4. 百人町GOTTA STOMP
5. プラス・ド・ライヴァー
6. P.S.
7. ブロイラー
8. ロッカン・ド・ロール
9. サグルソウル
10. GETTO JET MILK
11. 東京SEX
12. クロイチョウ
13. DEATH GO!
14. ドーナッツ
15. 33rpm
16. ラリラリブギウギ

No comments:

Post a Comment