Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back in Bizness


So, it's been quite a few months since my last post. I haven't given up on the blog, just had to move to a new house, taking classes, and too much video games. But, as you can see from the picture above, my computer is set up again and I have all my posters up to inspire me to get some frickin' work done. So, the posts will start being regular again. Not every day, but every few days or so. I'm still taking classes so I won't have tons of free time.

After setting up my scanner again, it is magically fixed from that embarrassing little line that has been in all the scans, so I plan to go back and rescan all the releases I've already put up here so they look better.

With that being said, I was hoping that other people might want to contribute to what this blog is doing. The idea is to document the Japanese underground (hardcore/screamo/punk/emo/whatever) scene by posting high quality images of release art and MP3s. If you have something you'd like to contribute, just message me. I'm only interested if it's stuff you actually own, and I want to stick to things that are out of print for the moment. The rarer, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment