Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Birth - Mistake Of Pain And Three Pieces Of Compulsory Education [2008]


Man, having a day off work in the middle of the week totally messed me up. I completely forgot about this. Well, I've got some stuff in the wings so I'm not completely unprepared. Let's revisit Birth again!

Monday I posted Birth's first EP, today we'll look at their second. Only 3 songs here, but they are more fully realized than the first EP. Each one of these songs are pretty finely crafted and rip the whole way through. They still have that 3cm tour influence, but you finally start really seeing what Birth is all about and what makes them special.

The next logical point is for you to get their newest EP. I'm hoping to get some copies in the distro very soon, so keep an eye on it.

Here's another recent live set. So, so good:


1. 自作演
2. 実験者とクローン
3. キスウ

No comments:

Post a Comment