Sunday, April 22, 2012

[Bandcamp Week!] Schedule for Week of 4/22/2012

Tetola93
Well, I said I wasn't going to do another theme week, but I wanted to catch up on the backlog of bandcamp posts I have to make. To add to it, Sete Star Sept will be doing a West Coast USA Tour, so I thought it would be a good time to profile them. The dates for their tour are April 27 - May 5th. They're basically landing in California, playing up to Seattle and then heading back down to California. So, check them out if they pass by!

In addition, Pastafasta has tracks up from their split with Swarrrm which totally blew my mind. And Tetola93 just upped most of their discography!! Those guys really impress me with some intense but epic screamo-violence, reminding me of Killie & Louise Cyphre in a knife fight.

So, this week should be fun! I'm excited! Are you excited?

Monday - Sete Star Sept - Gero Me [2011]
     - 2-piece power-violence, noise, grind unit. On tour in the USA this month!
Tuesday - Elica - self-titled [2011]
     - Post-hardcore influenced by No Idea bands.
Wednesday - Pastafasta - split with Swarrrm [2012]
     - 3-piece psychedelic thrash freak out band. Great running music!
Thursday - Redskins - self-titled [2011]
     - Ambient black metal ala Wolves in the Throne Room. Members of Black Line Fever.
Friday - Tetola93 - split with Visyaaa [2012]
     - Insane emo-violent screamo. These guys rip a-holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment