Monday, March 12, 2012

How this works

Dip Leg
I thought I would write a little about how this blog is working. I'm trying to get into a schedule that makes it easier for me to plan stuff and sustain some good momentum. Here's what it looks like:

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - OOP Collection -
I'll be posting things from my collection with high-quality (300dpi) scans of all the artwork. I won't be posting things that are still available (except for my own releases). I did some math on my stuff, and I can last  almost two years at this rate, and by that time I'll be able to post more stuff.

Tuesdays & Thursdays - Current stuff, Flyers, Pictures, Interviews, Internet Goodies
The other two weekdays will kind of be a grab bag. There are some cool things I'm finding that are free on the internet that I want to share, as well as flyers and pictures that I have. Also, I will be translating and possibly conducting some interviews with current and past bands. One thing that I think there is waaaaaaay to little of is Japanese bands speaking in their own voice (in English), so hopefully I can help change this a bit. And finally, there are so many weird internet goodies floating around. The wayback machine is one of the best inventions ever, and I've found some things lying around in those databases that are fun to look at.

Saturdays & Sundays - Rest
I play video games and do homework. You do something other than expect me to post on here.

And that is the format I'm going to try to keep up with. The Band & Label links are constantly being updated as I find new bands. I really appreciate your comments, so if you got something to say or like what I'm doing, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment