Monday, May 28, 2012

Killie - 契約解除 [2007]


First, I have to apologize. This release was really hard to get a good picture of. A combination of my scanner destroying colors and the three-dimensional nature of the release itself. But, I tried.

This is a CD single thingie that Killie released in 2007. They made 100. Yoshi was nice enough to stuff one in a package when we did a trade. There's only one song on it, but some noise fills up the rest of the CD. The actual CD itself was also made available without the nice fabric packaging. I have one of those, but I'm not quite sure how they gave that out to people. Then there's the insert, which is a form of some sort. I didn't bother to translate it to figure out what it is, so I'll let somebody else do that. Or you could just use your imagination. I think it's a form to get a license to sell ice cream.

Anyways, I'll be posting Killie stuff all this week, except for Thursday, which will be something special. Enjoy!

Here's one of the first videos I saw of Killie. That's Yuichi from Gauge Means Nothing in the corner:

1. 契約解除

1 comment:

  1. I have some stuff, and done some rips from my cds
    Here are mediafire links.

    http://catchingupmyself.blogspot.com/2011/11/killie-discography.html

    ReplyDelete